Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Amen

Jan 27th 2013 new

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

You pray for me, I'll pray for you, and someday we'll meet merrily in Heaven.

Amen.

Meredith and I feel so blessed and grateful to have found each other through Catholic Match. Tomorrow is the expiration of my subscription, so I wanted to say goodbye in the prayer forum, which to me is a place where I've witnessed great blessings. May Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady, and St. Joseph be always with you. God bless!!!

John

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your backMay the s...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

and until we meet again,

Amen.

Meredith and I feel so blessed and grateful to have found each other through Catholic Match. Tomorrow is the expiration of my subscription, so I wanted to say goodbye in the prayer forum, which to me is a place where I've witnessed great blessings. May Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady, and St. Joseph be always with you. God bless!!!

John

--hide--

Prayers to you and many blessings to you and Meredith as you journey together in your faith.

I wish you and Meredith a Holy and Blessed journey together ... spreading the Love of Christ to all you meet.

Peace and prayers.. May our Holy Mother bless and protect you and Jesus hold you in the palm of His hands.

Kathleen
Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart theheart
ps.. we will be looking for a success story on the two of you wink

Jan 27th 2013 new
I'm so happy for you and Meredith! She's lovely, John!

Yes, kindly remember all of us in your prayers and we will remember you in ours.

And thank you for helping in the "war room" around election time.

In union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, let's keep praying that the statue of Our Lady of America is enthroned in the National Shrine. What a beautiful pic!

May Our Lady Keep You Both Within Her Immaculate Heart. theheart
Jan 27th 2013 new

Goodbye and God Bless, John! wink Thanks for your insights... and God be with you both!

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your backMay the sun shine warm ...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

and until we meet again,

Amen.

John

--hide--

Wishing you and Meredith much happiness!
Jan 27th 2013 new

Congratulations and blessings!! heart

The prayer is beauttiful. Thank you.

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

God bless you for this prayer, John! Throughout all of Huricane Sandy's updates, the aftermath, the election, and Sandy Hook, you have been a valiant prayer warrior. I am so happy for you and Meredith! May your light continue to shine brightly, and may you and Meredith be blessed in your continued discernment for the future together. Praying Praying rosary hug

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

john, congrats to you & your lovely meredith! heart i want you to know you will be missed. i can not thank you enough for the prayers & concern you showed for my dear friend, tom...you have continued to pray for him since i started asking for prayers (5 wks now) you will be remembered for your kindnes & being such a strong prayer warrior. hug hug

somehow, i hope we can get info to you when/if a donor is found for tom. crossfingers

god bless you on your new journey, a day at a time. rose

Posts 1 - 10 of 53