Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Texting abbreviations. Might be good to mirror this in the 45+ room?

BRB. How long did it take to shorten BathRoom Break? Was it done fast enough the first time?

Any others?
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Texting abbreviations. Might be good to mirror this in the 45+ room? BRB. How long did it take to ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Texting abbreviations. Might be good to mirror this in the 45+ room?

BRB. How long did it take to shorten BathRoom Break? Was it done fast enough the first time?

Any others?
--hide--

LOL - BRB is ually interpreted as the more generic Be Right Back

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Texting abbreviations. Might be good to mirror this in the 45+ room? BRB. How long did it take to ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Texting abbreviations. Might be good to mirror this in the 45+ room?

Any others?
--hide--
and i thought BRB meant Be Right Back laughing

01/28/2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: LOL - BRB is ually interpreted as the more generic Be Right Back
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

LOL - BRB is ually interpreted as the more generic Be Right Back

--hide--

YEAH RIGHT! Who says Snoopes is telling the truth?

As fast as your reply came are you assigned by the Admin as my "Big Brother?"

Bettcha don't remember the story behind PTHB::::::::::::.
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: YEAH RIGHT! Who says Snoopes is telling the truth? As fast as your reply came are you assi...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

YEAH RIGHT! Who says Snoopes is telling the truth?

As fast as your reply came are you assigned by the Admin as my "Big Brother?"

Bettcha don't remember the story behind PTHB.
--hide--

Snopes has nothing to do with it; "Be Right Back" is how I recall it being used 15+ years ago.

01/28/2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Snopes has nothing to do with it; "Be Right Back" is how I recall it being used 15+ ye...

Snopes has nothing to do with it; "Be Right Back" is how I recall it being used 15+ years ago.

--hide--

Someone has to pester you. Several times over people tell me they are afraid of you, "Better not pick on Jerry. He's a moderator!" PTHB raspberry
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Someone has to pester you. Several times over people tell me they are afraid of you, "Better ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Someone has to pester you. Several times over people tell me they are afraid of you, "Better not pick on Jerry. He's a moderator!" PTHB
--hide--

Better listen to them, Clair!

Otherwise you'll have to wait in a very long line for your turn. laughing laughing

01/28/2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Better listen to them, Clair! Otherwise you'll have to wait in a very long li...

Better listen to them, Clair!

Otherwise you'll have to wait in a very long line for your turn.

--hide--

What's wrong with waiting in a very long line? Especially when the line is comprised of lovely ladies from this site! faint is the only fear. I'd lay there to come to and the lady I spent time talking to moved with the line. BUT there would be more in line behind that position, so half a dozen of one, six of another! party
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: What's wrong with waiting in a very long line? Especially when the line is comprised of lovely...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

What's wrong with waiting in a very long line? Especially when the line is comprised of lovely ladies from this site! is the only fear. I'd lay there to come to and the lady I spent time talking to moved with the line. BUT there would be more in line behind that position, so half a dozen of one, six of another!
--hide--

Who said all the aforementioned complainants are lovely ladies?

01/28/2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Who said all the aforementioned complainants are lovely ladies?

Who said all the aforementioned complainants are lovely ladies?

--hide--

I didn't either. I thought I was in the BRB line! Men & womens bathrooms should be near each other, right? Gee Jerry allow some room for optimism rolling eyes
Posts 1 - 10 of 21