Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Now that I got your attention...no I'm not talking about the opposite sex! I"m talking about ellipticals! I want to buy one and am soooo overwhelmed by how many choices there are, so I am trying again to see if anyone on here can offer me advice.

I also don't want to have to put it together....I'm not mechanically inclined and don't want to pay a lot of money to have it ruined. I thought of buying it from WAlmart who has that free assembly thing going, I think, but what if they do it wrong too. I'm currently considering this one from Walmart though it is a little high for what I thought I could afford: ProForm 600 ZNE Elliptical

You say?

Jan 28th 2013 new

oh, and reviews on all of them leave me just as confused and with mixed feelings

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Now that I got your attention...no I'm not talking about the opposite sex! I"m talking ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Now that I got your attention...no I'm not talking about the opposite sex! I"m talking about ellipticals! I want to buy one and am soooo overwhelmed by how many choices there are, so I am trying again to see if anyone on here can offer me advice.

I also don't want to have to put it together....I'm not mechanically inclined and don't want to pay a lot of money to have it ruined. I thought of buying it from WAlmart who has that free assembly thing going, I think, but what if they do it wrong too. I'm currently considering this one from Walmart though it is a little high for what I thought I could afford: ProForm 600 ZNE Elliptical

You say?

--hide--

Funny opener... I've thought about getting one - but they take up so much space and pricey and may be rickety? I don't have advice, but I'd be curious what you end up buying. I'm home-bound so it would be nice to have something - but if I go outside its just as good - so out I go... penguin

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Now that I got your attention...no I'm not talking about the opposite sex! I"m talking ...

You say?

--hide--

If Walmart assemblies it wrong you can always bring it back and tell them they did it wrong. They'll fix the mistake. I've had to do that myself. I would call ahead though before you bring it in, to avoid wasted trips. Not every store has a handyman for assemble working every day.

As far as the price goes. Walmart.com has a 'site to store' option so you have more choices. They'll still assemble it for you. Here's a link to what the have.

www.walmart.com

Hope this helps!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: oh, and reviews on all of them leave me just as confused and with mixed feelings

oh, and reviews on all of them leave me just as confused and with mixed feelings

--hide--

Here's a supposedly unbias comparison list from trainers on ellipticals under $500.

www.allellipticals.com

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-930023 said: Here's a supposedly unbias comparison list from trainers on ellipticals under $50...
(Quote) Michelle-930023 said:

Here's a supposedly unbias comparison list from trainers on ellipticals under $500.

www.allellipticals.com

--hide--
thank you, I'll take a look at this

Posts 1 - 6 of 6