Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: No we can't have any of that, can we? Gold diggers unite and stand up for your rights to dig!...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

No we can't have any of that, can we? Gold diggers unite and stand up for your rights to dig!

--hide--

You are really stir the pot! Its getting cold! the pot today.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You are really the pot today.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

You are really the pot today.

--hide--
Call me pot stirrer.

Jan 28th 2013 new

I think it gives you an idea of what is important to the individual who wrote the questions .The responses you get give you an idea about the persons views on things that you are interested in knowing about your future intended .Some questions may not have an answer you want and it may lead to the start of a conversation .

I think it works best if CM'ers write their own questions.

wave two cents

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like "Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" or "How many days a week do you spend at the mall?" Give me a break... Weeding out gold diggers..

--hide--
We have a grocery at many malls here .I wouldnt do well cooking for boys. laughing laughing

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like...

I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like "Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" or "How many days a week do you spend at the mall?" Give me a break... Weeding out gold diggers..

--hide--

I think that is offensive.

Cat

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I do want to know your favorite season, along with ones that I changed the choice of ...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I do want to know your favorite season, along with ones that I changed the choice of answers or developed on my own. . . but I won't say why I want to know. . . :)

--hide--

Lynn, make sure your first of questions are unique. You might grab some extra interest that way biggrin

Cat

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

--hide--

I've heard that "interview questions" can be a way to ask something that you don't want to directly ask someone and offend them.. I dont know if it's true or not..it's just what i heard. boggled

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

--hide--

I gave some thought to my questions with the idea I might learn something about the fellow's personality from his answers to my interview and so far that has been true. I prefer answering interviews where it is obvious the gentleman gave some thought to his questions because I anticipate his unique questions will give me some insight into his personality. I haven't answered many interviews, so I'm not so sure if this part of my theory is right.

- Elizabeth

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Kahirup,Great questions! You always come up with thought provoking posts, so aft...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Kahirup,

Great questions! You always come up with thought provoking posts, so after reading the other posts I had to go into your Profile and read/take your interview out of curiosity, so please ignore the "Viewed" & "Interview Taken" message you will get from someone old enough to be you mother. Actually in the first few questions, my answers were just anything to get me to the next one. Keep them coming.

--hide--
Eloise, thank you! I actually enjoyed your answers. The thought of you answering those question the way you did made me laugh (referring to Questions 3 & 4)!

Jan 28th 2013 new

--hide--

I am simply cracking up. Are there really guys that ask that in an interview????? eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I don't know if I should laugh or be offended by that one. I am guessing that they might have been hanging out with the wrong females in the past and have been hurt rolling eyes

"Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" laughing laughing laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: Simply priceless that a guy would think that would even be a requirement or possible expectation in dating. What is this world coming to??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posts 21 - 30 of 46