Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Would you rather? This game is simple, you choose one of the options in the person's question above you and then you come up with your own would you rather for the next person to answer.

Would you rather...

Be run over and licked to death by a mob of happy puppies or sing the national anthem in front of thousands at a sporting event and on live television?

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Would you rather? This game is simple, you choose one of the options in the person's questi...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Would you rather? This game is simple, you choose one of the options in the person's question above you and then you come up with your own would you rather for the next person to answer.

Would you rather...

Be run over and licked to death by a mob of happy puppies or sing the national anthem in front of thousands at a sporting event and on live television?

--hide--

Well as mortifying as it might be to sing the national anthem in front of thousands, I would pick that over dying.
Would you rather be in a place that is super hot (say over 100F) or in a place that is below zero?

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Well as mortifying as it might be to sing the national anthem in front of thousands, I wo...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Well as mortifying as it might be to sing the national anthem in front of thousands, I would pick that over dying.
Would you rather be in a place that is super hot (say over 100F) or in a place that is below zero?

--hide--

super hot!

Would you rather your first face-to-face meeting with your CM match be all formal, dressed up in heels and suit or tux, at a fancy-shmancy event, or low-key in casual dress wandering the park and catching a meal at a nice but no reservation restaurant when you get hungry?

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Well as mortifying as it might be to sing the national anthem in front of thousands, I wo...

--hide--

Arizona desert heat in summer or Northern Minnesota in winter... the location below my name says it all penguin laughing

Would you rather give a speech in front of a large convention audience eyepopping eyepopping eyepopping or eat a box of chocolate covered bugs? Chirp Chirp hersheyskiss

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: super hot! Would you rather your first face-to-face meeting with your C...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

super hot!

Would you rather your first face-to-face meeting with your CM match be all formal, dressed up in heels and suit or tux, at a fancy-shmancy event, or low-key in casual dress wandering the park and catching a meal at a nice but no reservation restaurant when you get hungry?

--hide--

I'm definitely in the low-key, relaxed, casual mode, especially for a first meeting...

ok, back to addressing a large convention or eating chocolate covered crickets?

01/28/2013 new

I guess death was too big of a word, I guess I could of said licked until you couldn't take it anymore biggrin

01/28/2013 new
Addressing a large convention.

Would you rather swim a mile or do a standup comedy routine in front of a large audience ?
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Addressing a large convention. Would you rather swim a mile or do a standup comedy routine in fron...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Addressing a large convention.

Would you rather swim a mile or do a standup comedy routine in front of a large audience ?
--hide--

Well as long as I could take breaks because I'm not a good swimmer, I'd pick swim a mile.

Would you rather take a road trip or a plane trip?

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I guess death was too big of a word, I guess I could of said licked until you couldn't take...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I guess death was too big of a word, I guess I could of said licked until you couldn't take it anymore

--hide--

I figured you weren't being literal, but I was trying to be funny biggrin Lots of happy puppies would be fun wave

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Well as long as I could take breaks because I'm not a good swimmer, I'd pick swim...

Well as long as I could take breaks because I'm not a good swimmer, I'd pick swim a mile.

Would you rather take a road trip or a plane trip?

--hide--

That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure biggrin

Road Trip, more time to see different parts of the country

Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?

Posts 1 - 10 of 200