Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your backMay the s...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

You pray for me, I'll pray for you, and someday we'll meet merrily in Heaven.

Amen.

Meredith and I feel so blessed and grateful to have found each other through Catholic Match. Tomorrow is the expiration of my subscription, so I wanted to say goodbye in the prayer forum, which to me is a place where I've witnessed great blessings. May Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady, and St. Joseph be always with you. God bless!!!

John

--hide--

Congradulations and God Bless John!

01/28/2013 new

God bless you both, John. So glad you found each other. :)

Peace,

Maricela

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm so happy for you and Meredith! She's lovely, John! Yes, kindly remember all of us in ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm so happy for you and Meredith! She's lovely, John!

Yes, kindly remember all of us in your prayers and we will remember you in ours.

And thank you for helping in the "war room" around election time.

In union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, let's keep praying that the statue of Our Lady of America is enthroned in the National Shrine. What a beautiful pic!

May Our Lady Keep You Both Within Her Immaculate Heart.
--hide--

Mary,

Thank you for your voice! Yes, Our Lady of America!

John

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: God bless you for this prayer, John! Throughout all of Huricane Sandy's updates, the afterm...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

God bless you for this prayer, John! Throughout all of Huricane Sandy's updates, the aftermath, the election, and Sandy Hook, you have been a valiant prayer warrior. I am so happy for you and Meredith! May your light continue to shine brightly, and may you and Meredith be blessed in your continued discernment for the future together.

--hide--

Beverly,

Thank you! Yes, we're looking to God for our future. And yes, the last few months have been eventful. May God's peace continue to bring us all through storms. God bless!

John

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-523856 said: Goodbye and God Bless, John! Thanks for your insights... and God be with you both!
(Quote) Matthew-523856 said:

Goodbye and God Bless, John! Thanks for your insights... and God be with you both!

--hide--

Thank you Matthew. May God be with you as well!

John

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Wishing you and Meredith much happiness!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Wishing you and Meredith much happiness!
--hide--

Brenda, I will recall joking with you and Jerry one night in the Humor room, getting some good laughs. That will be a nice memory for me, so thank you!

John

01/28/2013 new

Thank you Ivette, thank you Patrick, thank you Bernie.
Praying Praying Praying for all of you.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: john, congrats to you & your lovely meredith! i want you to know you will be missed. i ca...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

john, congrats to you & your lovely meredith! i want you to know you will be missed. i can not thank you enough for the prayers & concern you showed for my dear friend, tom...you have continued to pray for him since i started asking for prayers (5 wks now) you will be remembered for your kindnes & being such a strong prayer warrior.

somehow, i hope we can get info to you when/if a donor is found for tom.

god bless you on your new journey, a day at a time.

--hide--

Thank you once again Katherine! Praying for you and Tom. God bless. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Amen. Thanks John. So happy for the two of you.Wishing you'll al...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Amen.

Thanks John.

So happy for the two of you.Wishing you'll all the best, God's blessings and guidance.

--hide--

Sherrill-anne, You're such a kind presence on this site. May God answer your prayers in amazing ways! Praying God bless!!

01/28/2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your backMay the sun shine warm ...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

You pray for me, I'll pray for you, and someday we'll meet merrily in Heaven.

Amen.

Meredith and I feel so blessed and grateful to have found each other through Catholic Match. Tomorrow is the expiration of my subscription, so I wanted to say goodbye in the prayer forum, which to me is a place where I've witnessed great blessings. May Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady, and St. Joseph be always with you. God bless!!!

John

--hide--

God bless you both! I am so very happy for you!
Posts 21 - 30 of 53