Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Dearest Peter. I cna assure you that only soemoen as fashionably stringent as you would ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Dearest Peter. I cna assure you that only soemoen as fashionably stringent as you would notice that. Most guys would think that any blanket that is not red it a winner.

--hide--

"Most guys would think that any blanket that is not red it a winner." ---------> Yeah, baby!!! If it's green, it don't matter how ugly, the guy is thinking, "winner, winner, chicken dinner" or something like that. OK, he's thinking, "yeah, baby!" laughing

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Me fashionably stringent? I'd say it's a matter of good taste If my spouse wrapped hersel...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Me fashionably stringent? I'd say it's a matter of good taste If my spouse wrapped herself in that green one, it'd be a long cold night because you'd find me by the nearest lake.

--hide--

Huh?

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Dan, I am going to borrow your idea! I've been thinking of a way to display the season in...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Dan, I am going to borrow your idea! I've been thinking of a way to display the season in the house and this is perfect, thanks so much.

--hide--

Glad to be of assistance. biggrin

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Huh?
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Huh?

--hide--
What can I say, I'm picky with details. fez

Jan 30th 2013 new

Okay you all have me totally cracking up. But, here's a scenario . . .mother-in-law comes to visit, decides to help you out and tidy up a bit and changes the blanket. . .or takes one home to mend it for you lol :-))

Posts 31 - 35 of 35