Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dear Friends,

In the past few days, our nation Malaysia grieves over the lost of a child who went missing and within days was found dead: www.nst.com.my. Police are investigating the case. There are too many factors to keep in prayer, the soul of William Yau, his grieves parents and loved ones, the healing of the offenders (if this was not an accidient), the officers in charge of this case, people to come forward and bear witness, protection over children and women, etc.

Also please keep in prayer two boys who are found missing Jethendram Mahathevan, a 16 year old who went missing when he was walking home from the gym and Sakthivel also 2 year old Nisha (Imagine this, I saw within minutes that another child, Nisha was missing, something that was shared on Facebook within the past 5 minutes).

We Christians believe that we are covered by the blood of the Lamb and I urge all of you to keep Malaysian women and children in prayer that we are protected from all evil. I trust and believe that God hears our prayer. Amen

Blessings.

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Dear Friends,In the past few days, our nation Malaysia grieves over the lost of a chi...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Dear Friends,

In the past few days, our nation Malaysia grieves over the lost of a child who went missing and within days was found dead: www.nst.com.my. Police are investigating the case. There are too many factors to keep in prayer, the soul of William Yau, his grieves parents and loved ones, the healing of the offenders (if this was not an accidient), the officers in charge of this case, people to come forward and bear witness, protection over children and women, etc.

Also please keep in prayer two boys who are found missing Jethendram Mahathevan, a 16 year old who went missing when he was walking home from the gym and Sakthivel also 2 year old Nisha (Imagine this, I saw within minutes that another child, Nisha was missing, something that was shared on Facebook within the past 5 minutes).

We Christians believe that we are covered by the blood of the Lamb and I urge all of you to keep Malaysian women and children in prayer that we are protected from all evil. I trust and believe that God hears our prayer. Amen

Blessings.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Jan 29th 2013 new

Josephine, prayers for those missing in your country.

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayers for the children and missing people. sad

Posts 1 - 10 of 18