Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player did! Heck, I may look into that myself!

--hide--

youtu.be

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said: I've got a date with my studies / school work ! I'll take my books to the College library...
(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said:

I've got a date with my studies / school work ! I'll take my books to the College library & have a study date with myself & other students are welcome to join me !

--hide--
I hope that you and your Valentine study partners can at least share a pizza! Good luck with your studies!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player did! Heck, I may look into that myself!

--hide--
I agree.... too funny

Jan 28th 2013 new

I make the day special for my kids with homemade cards at their beautifully set places at the table for a breakfast of cinnamon rolls.
I make a yummy dinner and we eat by candlelight with the good china and they each receive from me a small heart box of chocolates.
We drink bubbly grape juice in wine glasses.
We celebrate family and love.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I make the day special for my kids with homemade cards at their beautifully set places at the ta...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I make the day special for my kids with homemade cards at their beautifully set places at the table for a breakfast of cinnamon rolls.
I make a yummy dinner and we eat by candlelight with the good china and they each receive from me a small heart box of chocolates.

--hide--
God Bless you! You are a wonderful mom! I love love love this! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing

Jan 28th 2013 new

Thanks, Jerry, I loved the trip down Memory Lane.biggrin

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I make the day special for my kids with homemade cards at their beautifully set places at the ta...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--

You truly are a fantastic Mom and woman!!! Any man would be so completely blessed to have you and join your wonderful family. I love, love your stories and ideas.

Posts 31 - 37 of 37