Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

How awesome is God?

Dec 16th 2012 new
I came across this and thought how amazing God is, and thought I'd share it with you. www.google.co.uk What has you praising God in your life?
Dec 17th 2012 new

Too much to mention!

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said: Too much to mention!
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said:

Too much to mention!

--hide--
Yup, seems for everyone too! Come on folks, don't you have any amazing tales to tell?
Jan 28th 2013 new

God is constantly placing amazing people in my life, and providing for me in so many ways. I am so grateful to God for strong, Catholic friendships. Praise God!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Les-150018 said: I came across this and thought how amazing God is, and thought I'd share it with you. https://www.goog...
(Quote) Les-150018 said: I came across this and thought how amazing God is, and thought I'd share it with you. www.google.co.uk What has you praising God in your life?
--hide--

Thanks for sharing Les! clap

God and all His Glory never cease to amaze me!

I found a great article explaining it btw.

livingforjesus.com

Posts 1 - 6 of 6