Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Album photos

Jan 28th 2013 new

On the home page there is a box with album photos that have been added. If you click on the pictures is the person notified? In my activity notifications it doesn't show that I have viewed that person. If so, it is a good way to view someone's pics without actually browsing their profile.
This probably has been addressed but I didn't find it in the help section.

Thank you smile

Jan 29th 2013 new

It currently does not. It's been suggested (by both staff and from members) that maybe it should. It generates activity, which is good, but since you haven't actually looked at their whole profile it didn't seem right to record a profile view.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: It currently does not. It's been suggested (by both staff and from members) that maybe it sho...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

It currently does not. It's been suggested (by both staff and from members) that maybe it should. It generates activity, which is good, but since you haven't actually looked at their whole profile it didn't seem right to record a profile view.

--hide--

Thanks, Nathan:) I like it this way. I can look at the pictures and if I feel an interest I browse the profile. I viewed most of the profiles, but this just gives you a little leeway:)

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: It currently does not. It's been suggested (by both staff and from members) that maybe it sho...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

--hide--

Its good the way it is!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4