Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/29/2013 new
(Quote) Will-706257 said: HA! HA! I love Rock, Paper, Scissors. I am kind of in Central Florida, though...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

HA! HA! I love Rock, Paper, Scissors. I am kind of in Central Florida, though I have my daughter most weekends. But, I'd definitely be interested.

By the way Men, the Diocese of Venice is having their Men's Conference March 2, 2013 in Ft Myers at Bishop Verot High School, 9AM to 3PM. Scott Hahn, Gus Lloyd, and Dr. Peter Kleponis are will be there. I am going as it will be electric. If anyone's interested, let me know. Heck, I might even start a thread on this.

P.S., Ladies, the Women's conference will be February 16th, same time, same place

--hide--

Scott Hahn is amazing! I've been to a few conferences where he's spoken and I have many of his books. So men of Florida . . . GO!
01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: HA! HA! I love Rock, Paper, Scissors. I am kind of in Central Florida, though I ...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

HA! HA! I love Rock, Paper, Scissors. I am kind of in Central Florida, though I have my daughter most weekends. But, I'd definitely be interested.

By the way Men, the Diocese of Venice is having their Men's Conference March 2, 2013 in Ft Myers at Bishop Verot High School, 9AM to 3PM. Scott Hahn, Gus Lloyd, and Dr. Peter Kleponis are will be there. I am going as it will be electric. If anyone's interested, let me know. Heck, I might even start a thread on this.

P.S., Ladies, the Women's conference will be February 16th, same time, same place

--hide--

Will, good ideas... Ft. Myers in conjunction with either conference...

02/06/2013 new

Hi All--since i am in between Orlando and Ft. Meyers--open--i had more experience with get togethers in Orlanda/St.Petersburg---see you aroundbiggrin

02/06/2013 new

oops Ft. Myers

02/06/2013 new

Like I said, I am going down for the Men's conference. If anyone wants to meet there, let me know.

God Bless,

Will

Posts 11 - 15 of 15