Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Tele-920319 said: Thanks so much for the advise all of you have good points, but the main thing I am getting is that...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

Thanks so much for the advise all of you have good points, but the main thing I am getting is that at 41 years old you women make me feel old, I am going to the gym and riding my motorcycle to the beach up and down the coast. I dont feel 41, I feel very much like i did when i was 25, free and single and the only thing I am missing is a God send for a soul mate.

--hide--

That's a great statement Tele! So don't forget that there are women your age who are going to the gym and don't feel 41 either! smile

Jan 31st 2013 new

Hm. I'm going to take a whack at generating (very limited) statistical data based on my own girlfriends: I'd guess that 90% of them would not consider someone more than ten years older, 70% of them would probably not consider someone more than seven years older, and 50% would probably strongly prefer someone within three to five years of their age. One of them recently expressed concern about an older husband being elderly far before she would be (e.g. when he's 75, she'd be 60), or about him passing away when she's still only middle-aged. And several of them have expressed concern about dating someone from a different generation and not being able to relate. One of them brought up the interesting idea of the "life phase" and how it might not work to date someone who is in a different place in his life. At the end of the day, there are women who date older men, but according to my limited observations, they may be few in number.

Posts 41 - 42 of 42