Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And she was real - I know because we held hands.
--hide--
She's going to remain nameless? You mean she never had a name?

Let's call her "Angel"...... laughing

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: She's going to remain nameless? You mean she never had a name? Let's call her "...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Let's call her "Angel"......

--hide--
That reminds me of an Annie Lenox song in which the refrain is "Must be talking to an angel." Annie's voice is angelic, too.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I intend to brag (well, maybe just a little). But it did make me happy to actually spend time with someone with whom I seem to have a lot in common. Communicating on the internet can be fun, as you know. But there is no substitute for actually being with someone.

--hide--
Brad, I wasn't calling your character into question, I was attempting to be funny, since one cannot possibly cheat on Lennae b/c she does not exist. It is sweet that you are showing your sincerity and heart. Good for you. But does this mean we can't joke around now? Say it ain't so!

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Brad, I wasn't calling your character into question, I was attempting to be funny, since one ...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Brad, I wasn't calling your character into question, I was attempting to be funny, since one cannot possibly cheat on Lennae b/c she does not exist. It is sweet that you are showing your sincerity and heart. Good for you. But does this mean we can't joke around now? Say it ain't so!

--hide--

Hi Margo. I knew you were just spoofing and I actively encourage joking around. In fact, it's something of a requirement in this thread.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi Margo. I knew you were just spoofing and I actively encourage joking around. In fact, i...

Hi Margo. I knew you were just spoofing and I actively encourage joking around. In fact, it's something of a requirement in this thread.

--hide--
I'm better at punning around; I just love puns. Can we go in that direction? Buehler, Buehler? (From Ferris Buehler's day off.)

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Now Brad, don't go gettin' your BVD's in a twist, this is the humor room and I was ju...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Now Brad, don't go gettin' your BVD's in a twist, this is the humor room and I was just jerking your chain a bit.

I'm actually happy that you had a date with a real live woman and her name wasn't Lennay.

--hide--

BVDs in a twist. Do you have that problem, too? biggrin As I said to Margo, I knew you were joshing. And I don't mind being teased at all. It's been my experience that after the age of 10 or so, we normally tease the ones we like best. Anyway, I take it as an expression of affection.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: BVDs in a twist. Do you have that problem, too? As I said to Margo, I knew you were joshin...

BVDs in a twist. Do you have that problem, too? As I said to Margo, I knew you were joshing. And I don't mind being teased at all. It's been my experience that after the age of 10 or so, we normally tease the ones we like best. Anyway, I take it as an expression of affection.

--hide--
Is it flirting, or is it teasing? More than one girl, don't you know. (common Midwestern term.) I work with young children sometimes who don't understand that my teasing shows that I like them. So I need to explain that to them because they are either confused or perhaps their feelings are hurt. I consider it a way to help socialize them to different types of interaction.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: I'm better at punning around; I just love puns. Can we go in that direction? Buehler, Buehler...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

I'm better at punning around; I just love puns. Can we go in that direction? Buehler, Buehler? (From Ferris Buehler's day off.)

--hide--

Sure we can. It's been said that a pun is like a good steak: a rare medium well done.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: She's going to remain nameless? You mean she never had a name? Let's call her "...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Let's call her "Angel"......

--hide--
That song "... just touch my cheek before you leave me Angel" who sang that I can't get that out of my head! scratchchin faint

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: That song "... just touch my cheek before you leave me Angel" who sang that I can't ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

That song "... just touch my cheek before you leave me Angel" who sang that I can't get that out of my head!

--hide--
Angel of the Morning....originally by Merrilee Rush.... youtu.be

Posts 71 - 80 of 94