Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

For your information!

National Catholic Register * - I subscribe to this one...Great Reading..You can get three free issues to review.

Crisis Magazine * - I read this one everyday via email.....Great Artilces

LIfe Site News Thumbs up to this one to!

Cardinal Newman Society....CNS is trying to help Catholic Universities throughout the country regain their Catholic Identify....Please Support them!

Top Sites for Catholic new...www.stpeterslist.com

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: www.thewandererpress.com.
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

www.thewandererpress.com

--hide--

Sorry Benie! Forgot to mention that one!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Ron-26907 said: For your information! National Catholic Register * - I subscribe to this one...Great...
(Quote) Ron-26907 said:

For your information!

National Catholic Register * - I subscribe to this one...Great Reading..You can get three free issues to review.

Cardinal Newman Society....CNS is trying to help Catholic Universities throughout the country regain their Catholic Identify....Please Support them!

--hide--

Ron, your website listed at the end, gives National Catholic Register a dishonorable mention saying it is full of heresy and dissent.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Ron-26907 said: For your information! National C...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Quote:
Ron-26907 said:

For your information!

Ron, your website listed at the end, gives National Catholic Register a dishonorable mention saying it is full of heresy and dissent.

--hide--

They have apparently confused the National Catholic Register with the National Catholic Reporter (Distorter), which fits that description to a T.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: They have apparently confused the National Catholic Register with the National Catholic R...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

They have apparently confused the National Catholic Register with the National Catholic Reporter (Distorter), which fits that description to a T.

--hide--

Thanks for that clarification, Jerry.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Ron-26907 said:

Quote:
Patricia-29176 said:

Quote:
Ron-26907 said:

For your information!

--hide--

Ooops. I should have checked first -- it is the Reporter they are calling out for heresy.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thanks for that clarification, Jerry.
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Thanks for that clarification, Jerry.

--hide--

It gets confusing since both have the same initials; the reporter-distorter association helps.

The Reporter was first condemned by the bishop of Kansas City in 1968 and they have defiantly continued opposing the Church ever since.

greenspun.com

catholickey.org

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Ooops. I should have checked first -- it is the Reporter they are calling out for heresy....

Ooops. I should have checked first -- it is the Reporter they are calling out for heresy.

--hide--

The National Catholic Register is a great read with a cup of coffee!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Ron-26907 said: The National Catholic Register is a great read with a cup of coffee!
(Quote) Ron-26907 said:

The National Catholic Register is a great read with a cup of coffee!

--hide--

And the Reporter can be deadly for a faithful Catholic with hypertension...

Posts 1 - 10 of 10