Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

biggrin WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

It ain't over til the fat lady sings but YAY, Laura! This is a major step. Praying hug theheart

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying theheart

Jan 28th 2013 new

Keeping you in my prayers. hug Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new
Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards!...

It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

It is a very weird feeling, but the knowing is so much better. Congratulations on this first step toward your new life!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it...

WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

Hi Laura wave and congratulations on your affirmative decision in the first court!!

I know exactly what feeling you're speaking of...........when I received my final affirmative decision last month (actually in an email from my priest one day before I had received the written notification!), I felt as if I wanted to shout for joy and sob at the same time. Very, very bittersweet. boggled

I will keep you in pray as you await the decision of the 2nd court. theheart

God bless,
Christina

Jan 30th 2013 new

Lots of prayers your way, Laura! Keep us posted!

Lisa Duffy

Jan 30th 2013 new

Good for you Laura! clap

Feb 1st 2013 new

Laura, I understand those feelings all to well. I am currently waiting on my final decision. It is good to hear that you are moving forward with your life. Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 78