Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 29th 2013 new
Pretty much meets my wish list for my dream man...
Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: You read my mind, Margaret. I read, "hoodie" and thought, "OK, if a guy wea...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

You read my mind, Margaret. I read, "hoodie" and thought, "OK, if a guy wears a hoodie we're pulling his mancard". I agree with the idea of leaving a piece of clothing from the man with the lady, but definitely not a hoodie. *l* In the past, I've given her my insulated flannel shirt when she got cold and then conveniently "forgot it" and left it with her. Which she would continue to wear it and then upon handing it back to me, it has her scent all over it. Which of course I then relish her scent and think of her everytime I put the flannel on. *s*

--hide--

Ooh - a lumberjack shirt! lovestruck! That's definitely manly! Blinded by love

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: It's funny, because on FB several of my friends are saying 'No Teddy Bears...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

It's funny, because on FB several of my friends are saying 'No Teddy Bears'.. I would take a Teddy.. I would like a real life Teddy Bear to give it to me though..

--hide--

I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession soo, I don't miss them, but I would take a real hug ... hug laughing laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession

--hide--

Just curious - what profession is anti-teddy bear?

Jan 29th 2013 new

Wonderful list, Donna!

May I add?

He adds her little, unimportant preferences----from soup to nuts----to his long term memory because she matters?

wave

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-863769 said: Wonderful list, Donna! May I add? He adds her little, unimportant prefere...
(Quote) Barbara-863769 said:

Wonderful list, Donna!

May I add?

He adds her little, unimportant preferences----from soup to nuts----to his long term memory because she matters?

--hide--

A few years ago I painted some rooms for a CM man that I was talking to..This meant about a two week stay in his house out of state.. He paid attention to some of the things I told him and was very nice to do a few things for me while I was there..One example was, I had never ridden in a convertible and he had an old MG Spider in his garage, so one day we went for a spin with the top down. I have a preference for a sweet wine and he bought me a bottle of a German Reisling that I enjoyed while I was there. Little things mean a lot.. wink

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: A girl wants from her guy, but will not ask for.. Whatcha all think? ‎15 things a...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

A girl wants from her guy, but will not ask for.. Whatcha all think?

‎15 things a girl wants from her guy but won't ask for:

1. Good morning and Good night texts.
2. Pictures taken together.
3. Surprises.
4. Visiting and bringing her favorite food.
5. A hoodie with his scent all over it.
6. Really long hugs.
7. Slow dances.
8. Sincere compliments.
9. Singing her favorite songs even if it's out of tune.
10. A cute teddy bear to hug when he's not around.
11. Real, deep conversations.
12. Nonsense but funny conversations too.
13. His gentlemanliness.
14. Comfort and patience when she's in tears.
15. Telling her how much you love her.

--hide--

Love the original 15 and a few of the other suggestions like pray with me, go to Mass with me. Just being still with me maybe reading a book, watch my favourite show with me even if he hates it, especially if he hates it (he only has to watch it once or twice).

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Just curious - what profession is anti-teddy bear?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Just curious - what profession is anti-teddy bear?

--hide--
Yeah i want to know too? laughing laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: 16)I want my boyfriend/husband to ...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

16)I want my boyfriend/husband to be able to read my mind, and feel like I do.

That's a truism!

--hide--

I know I am going to regret saying it, but I don't read mind. Never have, never will. This type of idea, while a nice wish, will just cause troble later. If my girlfriend does not give me an idea what is on her mind, or what is bothering her, how am I ever going to know what to say or do (or not say or do, as the case might be). open communication is important.
Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Yeah i want to know too?
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Yeah i want to know too?

--hide--
Zookeeper?
Posts 31 - 40 of 63