Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dear Friends:

My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according to doctors and level 2 ultrasound. Today was the 3 D ultrasouns and it is a girl... Madeline Margret ... and she looks like my son. My daughter in law Jen has been hit with " why don't you have an abortion"... the child is damage and will have not life, no function...etc. She is not Catholic but she stood strong after the frist heart beat. Nope she said, it is my child and God's more or less. It has a souls... a heartbeat and a single DNA pattern belonging only to her. My three grandchildren went today. They were excited... even though they know she might die now or later. My son is right... children need to experience life in order to accept life. Life begins with birth... and ends with death and it is not a bad thing to know ...it is not a bad thing. Life is a gift but so is death... the ultrimate goal is Heaven... Awesome place. I was exposed with life and sickness and death young. My grandmother, uncles... siblings my 8 yr old brother. I have a better acceptance of the process and end... because it begina a new life. Jen is acceptance of God's will and is in love with this baby. We would love to see the scientist are proven wrong again. But prayers for God's will and grace to carry everyone . Thank you and may God keep you close to HIS heart alway.

Doreen theheart
Jan 30th 2013 new
Prayers offered
Jan 30th 2013 new

My prayers are with you and your family. God bless that little soul and your daughter-in-law for sticking with her beliefs.

Jan 30th 2013 new

God bless them Doreen! May they find peace in this journey. Praying theheart hug

Cat

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends: My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according to doctors...
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends:

My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according to doctors and level 2 ultrasound. Today was the 3 D ultrasouns and it is a girl... Madeline Margret ... and she looks like my son. My daughter in law Jen has been hit with " why don't you have an abortion"... the child is damage and will have not life, no function...etc. She is not Catholic but she stood strong after the frist heart beat. Nope she said, it is my child and God's more or less. It has a souls... a heartbeat and a single DNA pattern belonging only to her. My three grandchildren went today. They were excited... even though they know she might die now or later. My son is right... children need to experience life in order to accept life. Life begins with birth... and ends with death and it is not a bad thing to know ...it is not a bad thing. Life is a gift but so is death... the ultrimate goal is Heaven... Awesome place. I was exposed with life and sickness and death young. My grandmother, uncles... siblings my 8 yr old brother. I have a better acceptance of the process and end... because it begina a new life. Jen is acceptance of God's will and is in love with this baby. We would love to see the scientist are proven wrong again. But prayers for God's will and grace to carry everyone . Thank you and may God keep you close to HIS heart alway.

Doreen
--hide--
God bless and keep you all. Praying....
Jan 30th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart hug

We surrender to His Will. smile theheart

www.youtube.com
Jan 30th 2013 new

PrayingGod bless all of them

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends: My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according ...

Doreen
--hide--

What a story, Doreen. You did not say how far along in the pregnancy your daughter in law is? I see no reason to
stick it out. Who knows, the ultrasound may be wrong. I don't think a person can live without a brain outside of
the womb though. It is very sad, but it will be a learning process as you say--a very sad one though.

God bless all of you and keep you in his loving arms. hug hug hug

Marianne

Jan 30th 2013 new

Prayers of thanksgiving and mercy for your family, Doreen. God bless your son and his wife for honoring this precious child they've created!

You have been part of the CM family for some time, so perhaps you will recall the couple several years ago, who meton CM and married. They, too, were "blessed" with an anencephalic child, and shared the gift of their pregnancy, and very short life of their son with all of us...Their honoring of God's gift to them was a profound testament of their faith, and touched me deeply. I'll try to find the prayer threads for you to share with your family.

Peace be with all of you. Praying rosary theheart hug

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends: My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according to...

Doreen
--hide--
Lacy Buchannon Were advised to abort Christian because of birth defects
Posts 1 - 10 of 35