Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Great Pro Life News ...

01/29/2013 new

www.tfpstudentaction.org

Check the video footage if you have a chance and see that many of the young are realizing the sin of abortion.. and how we hearts need to be changed so that every life is valued... Some great news and footage.. Share with everyone you know ... The media doesn't report much of this...

God Bless our efforts..
Kathleen Praying rose

The Fight of 40 Years: Perseverance Bearing Fruit

Two weeks prior to the March, the leadership of Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion provider, announced they would no longer be using the term ‘pro-choice.’ Americans today rightly see pro-choice as being pro-abortion, contrasting with the growing number of Americans, especially youth, who reject the sin of abortion and identify themselves as pro-life.

This news comes as a growing number of states have succeeded in defunding Planned Parenthood. Ten states have successfully ended funding for the abortion giant, with many more plans to do so in other states during the legislative sessions of 2013. The amount of taxpayer dollars from the above mentioned states alone which are no longer going to fund abortion amounts to more than $60 million.

As pro-life efforts in states around the nation meet with increasing success, one columnist went so far as to label 2012 a ‘disaster for abortion rights.’ The cover story for the January 14 issue of Time Magazine, no friend of the right to life cause, published the very telling headline: “40 years ago, abortion-rights activists won an epic victory with Roe vs. Wade. They’ve been losing ever since.”

All of this coincides with the resignation of Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America. The main reason Keenan gave for stepping down from her position, reports The Washington Post, was a lack of young pro-abortion activists. This reiterates what many in the pro-life movement have known for a long time: aging pro-abortion activists are trying to force the sin of abortion on a generation that is increasingly rejecting it.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: www.tfpstudentaction.org.
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

www.tfpstudentaction.org

Check the video footage if you have a chance and see that many of the young are realizing the sin of abortion.. and how we hearts need to be changed so that every life is valued... Some great news and footage.. Share with everyone you know ... The media doesn't report much of this...

God Bless our efforts..
Kathleen

The Fight of 40 Years: Perseverance Bearing Fruit

Two weeks prior to the March, the leadership of Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion provider, announced they would no longer be using the term ‘pro-choice.’ Americans today rightly see pro-choice as being pro-abortion, contrasting with the growing number of Americans, especially youth, who reject the sin of abortion and identify themselves as pro-life.

This news comes as a growing number of states have succeeded in defunding Planned Parenthood. Ten states have successfully ended funding for the abortion giant, with many more plans to do so in other states during the legislative sessions of 2013. The amount of taxpayer dollars from the above mentioned states alone which are no longer going to fund abortion amounts to more than $60 million.

As pro-life efforts in states around the nation meet with increasing success, one columnist went so far as to label 2012 a ‘disaster for abortion rights.’ The cover story for the January 14 issue of Time Magazine, no friend of the right to life cause, published the very telling headline: “40 years ago, abortion-rights activists won an epic victory with Roe vs. Wade. They’ve been losing ever since.”

All of this coincides with the resignation of Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America. The main reason Keenan gave for stepping down from her position, reports The Washington Post, was a lack of young pro-abortion activists. This reiterates what many in the pro-life movement have known for a long time: aging pro-abortion activists are trying to force the sin of abortion on a generation that is increasingly rejecting it.

--hide--

What will Planned Parenthood use in place the term 'pro-choice' ? The article didn't say.

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: What will Planned Parenthood use in place the term 'pro-choice' ? The article did...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

What will Planned Parenthood use in place the term 'pro-choice' ? The article didn't say.

--hide--

Hi John
I was wondering myself, I was thinking they would use pro-abortion but looks like right now they are not going with any particular label. I just googled and found this article :
www.christianpost.com

Let's pray they close every one of these places down and all Life is valued. rose Praying

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Hi John I was wondering myself, I was thinking they would use pro-abortion but looks lik...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Hi John
I was wondering myself, I was thinking they would use pro-abortion but looks like right now they are not going with any particular label. I just googled and found this article :
www.christianpost.com

Let's pray they close every one of these places down and all Life is valued.

--hide--

It finally came to light that their euphemism 'pro choice' had lost its deceptive influence, so they had 'no choice' but to drop it. I think we should put additional heat on them and start calling them what they really are which is 'pro death'.

People need to understand how euphemisms deceive us so easily. Take for example.. a 'Gentlemen's Club' which is actually a 'whore house' but the name was changed so people wouldn't attack it thinking it was more civilized as a Gentlemen's Club.

And look at how powerful the euphemism is in 'Planned Parenthood'..anyone driving by their building will immediately think of something good, like "hey..Planned Parenthood..their helping people 'plan' their families"..how nice!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4