Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

theheart

I know there is a place to post for prayers... but I am cheating.. I know where the crowd hangs out in numbers.

My son and his wife Jen are carrying a baby with little to know brain.... it has been stressed over and again to have an abortion. Since the first heart beat my son Manny and daughter in-law has said.." no way" ..it is part of us. It has a heart... a soul and a single individual DNA like no one else. This baby is from God and is part of our family.

Today the 3D ultrasound ... after a level 2 ultrasound and several doctor and special... it is a girl.. Madeline Margret after my mom , who raised ten children and lost 4 including a month old infant. Mom spoke to their hearts. Jen told me today... the three children went to the ultrasouns and were excited. They know well what is going on... but being pro-life means teaching your children and engaging them in the processes in life. The living ... sick and dying... it is all God's plan. Jen said... their marriage and bond is stronger than ever. She wonders how many children died because of wrong diagnostic estimates. How many parents and children miss the opportunity to receive good from this and close the door. We are accepting Gods will, but please pray for them and the baby. A miracle would be great ... it would prove science wrong again. No one knows God's reasoning or will. Thanks and God Bless all of you and may HE keep you close to HIS heart always. theheart
Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying
God of all consolation, in Your unending love and mercy for us, please turn this family's concerns into the dawn of new life. Show Your compassion to this family, be their refuge and their strength to lift them from the darkness of this news to peace and joy in Your presence. We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: God of all consolation, in Your unending love and mercy for us, please turn this family's...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

God of all consolation, in Your unending love and mercy for us, please turn this family's concerns into the dawn of new life. Show Your compassion to this family, be their refuge and their strength to lift them from the darkness of this news to peace and joy in Your presence. We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

--hide--

AMEN.

Jan 30th 2013 new

You are a blessing to your family, Doreen. I'm glad that you're maximizing the message here. As I posted in the Prayer Thread, your son and daughter in law are testaments to all of us. Their decision to continue the life of this precious little child, and to include her siblings immediately in her life, is such a gift to us all. My in-laws also carried two anencephalic babies to birth, and each of those babies was always counted as a sad, but blessed event.

About a year and a half ago, another couple shared their journey with our CM family. They met herer on CM, married, and carried an anecephalic baby to term. His very short life was revered, and many of us here witnessed their tremendous faith and gave glory to the Father for the infant's daily witness that ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND SACRED...

Prayers and hugs, Doreen. Praying rosary theheart hug

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: I know there is a place to post for prayers... but I am cheating.. I know where the crowd hangs o...
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said:

I know there is a place to post for prayers... but I am cheating.. I know where the crowd hangs out in numbers.

My son and his wife Jen are carrying a baby with little to know brain.... it has been stressed over and again to have an abortion. Since the first heart beat my son Manny and daughter in-law has said.." no way" ..it is part of us. It has a heart... a soul and a single individual DNA like no one else. This baby is from God and is part of our family.

Today the 3D ultrasound ... after a level 2 ultrasound and several doctor and special... it is a girl.. Madeline Margret after my mom , who raised ten children and lost 4 including a month old infant. Mom spoke to their hearts. Jen told me today... the three children went to the ultrasouns and were excited. They know well what is going on... but being pro-life means teaching your children and engaging them in the processes in life. The living ... sick and dying... it is all God's plan. Jen said... their marriage and bond is stronger than ever. She wonders how many children died because of wrong diagnostic estimates. How many parents and children miss the opportunity to receive good from this and close the door. We are accepting Gods will, but please pray for them and the baby. A miracle would be great ... it would prove science wrong again. No one knows God's reasoning or will. Thanks and God Bless all of you and may HE keep you close to HIS heart always.
--hide--

Praying for a miracle for your family.....
Posts 1 - 5 of 5