Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I was offered a job today praise God hyper and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy. shocked laughing

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle! angel

Jan 30th 2013 new

Marian that is wonderful news good luck to you

Jan 30th 2013 new
Rats-- I thought someone proposed to you! Oh, well, I guess a job is the next best thing.
Jan 30th 2013 new
Wow! That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congratulations Marian!!!!!
Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Prayers of thanksgiving offered!!!! Congrats on your new job!
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

That's awesome! Congrats! Go celebrate!

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is w...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It is kind of a miracle!

You are so funny! I will probably go finish my rosary and go to bed. How dull I am! I am in such shock. Praying

That's awesome! Congrats! Go celebrate!

--hide--

Jan 30th 2013 new

Congratulations Marian. I am so happy for you! wave

Jan 30th 2013 new

A new start, I am happy for you!

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

clap clap Praying hug rosary theheart Praise God .. I am so happy for you Marian... May this job go well for you ...

To Him be all the glory ...

Kathleen

Posts 1 - 10 of 88