Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found or unavailable

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 30th 2013 new
Yay!

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

Prayers of thanksgiving offered!!!! Congrats on your new job!
--hide--

wave Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Marian that is wonderful news good luck to you
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Marian that is wonderful news good luck to you

--hide--

Praying wave angel

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: Rats-- I thought someone proposed to you! Oh, well, I guess a job is the next best thing.
(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: Rats-- I thought someone proposed to you! Oh, well, I guess a job is the next best thing.
--hide--

No! sad Not yet! This is funny! laughing Thank you! I agree...Rats!

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Erin-419365 said: Wow! That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congratulations Marian!!!!!
(Quote) Erin-419365 said: Wow! That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congratulations Marian!!!!!
--hide--

THANK YOU! shocked

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: Congratulations Marian. I am so happy for you!
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

Congratulations Marian. I am so happy for you!

--hide--

THANK YOU! I am in shock. wink Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Praise God .. I am so happy for you Marian... May this job go well for you ... <...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Praise God .. I am so happy for you Marian... May this job go well for you ...

To Him be all the glory ...

Kathleen

--hide--

This could be a good one. I am praying for my health now..Praying Thank You !

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: A new start, I am happy for you!
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

A new start, I am happy for you!

--hide--

Thank you! I am shocked and happy! Praying and grateful and to GOD BE THE GLORY! Sunrise

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Yay! (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and i...
(Quote) John-759808 said: Yay!

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

John, When can we see your picture?

THANK YOU! I am praising God and in shock too. Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

Congratulations to you, Marian.

Posts 11 - 20 of 88