Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight until the next payday. I was thinking about how much Ramen I could stand before I got tired, and. The next day I got a check from the mortgage company for overpaying my escrow last year, this is not the first time that God has come through for me in a time like this. I wanted to share this with my CM family. God is great!
Jan 31st 2013 new
Lol...I typed this on my iPad, and boy does my typing look sad!
Jan 31st 2013 new

Praise God, HE is awesome!

Jan 31st 2013 new

huge unexpected ck came in for me a bout 3 weeks ago from a former car insurance policy! wow YES God is GOOD :)

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight until the next payday. I was thinking about how much Ramen I could stand before I got tired, and. The next day I got a check from the mortgage company for overpaying my escrow last year, this is not the first time that God has come through for me in a time like this. I wanted to share this with my CM family. God is great!
--hide--

I know what you mean, Dan ... I've had these kind of things happen to me, too ... God is good!

santahat fluffy snowman heart snowman heart snowman fluffy santahat

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight until the next payday. I was thinking about how much Ramen I could stand before I got tired, and. The next day I got a check from the mortgage company for overpaying my escrow last year, this is not the first time that God has come through for me in a time like this. I wanted to share this with my CM family. God is great!
--hide--

clap clap Yes God is good He does surely provide... Even as I had over 300 dollars in unexpected Car Repairs yesterady I had to say , Thank you Lord for allowing me the ability to drive and have a car and not be in an accident.. And to just go through my gratitude list..

Our life is truly in His hands .. He will give and take away but ALL for His Glory!!!

Praying rosary theheart Praying

Jan 31st 2013 new

This is probably my greatest area of struggle. sad

Feb 1st 2013 new

God is good

Feb 1st 2013 new

On a humorous note, many years ago my ex-wife (then my fiancee) and I had a dinner with two of her oldest friends following our wedding rehearsal. We started discussing the passage in the Bible when Jesus states that it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. I looked at my spouse to be and said, "Don't worry, honey. We'll always be close to God!" laughing

She was the only one who didn't laugh... scratchchin

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) John-146319 said: On a humorous note, many years ago my ex-wife (then my fiancee) and I had a dinner with two of her oldest friend...
(Quote) John-146319 said:

On a humorous note, many years ago my ex-wife (then my fiancee) and I had a dinner with two of her oldest friends following our wedding rehearsal. We started discussing the passage in the Bible when Jesus states that it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. I looked at my spouse to be and said, "Don't worry, honey. We'll always be close to God!"

She was the only one who didn't laugh...

--hide--
Oops John, red flag number one.
Posts 1 - 10 of 14