Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure Road Trip, more time to...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure

Road Trip, more time to see different parts of the country

Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?

--hide--

I'd rather be a cat named Fluffy.

Would you rather be able to fly unassisted or be invisible?

Jan 29th 2013 new

1. I'd rather swim than anything.

2. I've never flown but would love too and if I enjoy it, I'd rather fly than drive!

3. I'd rather be able to fly unassisted than be invisible -- because if I fly fast enough, it would be like suddenly being invisible too!

Jan 29th 2013 new

4. can I just lick the chocolate off the bugs??

5. I'll be a cat named Fluffy -- who doesn't love a purring fluffy kitty? and getting to nap all the time in the bargain!!

Would you rather walk in the rain or sit inside and ignore it?

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: 4. can I just lick the chocolate off the bugs?? 5. I'll be a cat named Fluffy -- ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

5. I'll be a cat named Fluffy -- who doesn't love a purring fluffy kitty? and getting to nap all the time in the bargain!!

--hide--

Walk in the rain.

Would you rather shovel snow or pull weeds?

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: 4. can I just lick the chocolate off the bugs?? 5. I'll be a cat named Fluffy -- ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--

Sit inside and ignore it, unless it is a gentle warm summer rain biggrin

Would you rather get stuck in an elevator during a heat wave or be stranded in an out-house with a corn cobb.

Jan 29th 2013 new

shovel snow! and, I guess, the outhouse....anyone who has had long hotflashes would understand.

Would you rather go shopping for groceries or try to convince your stomach and children that you and they are not hungry???
sigh -- off shopping I go :(

Jan 30th 2013 new

Go shopping for groceries

Would you rather go ice fishing on the lake with the fish biting or go fishing in the summertime where the fish aren't biting?

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Go shopping for groceries Would you rather go ice fishing on the lake with the fish ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Go shopping for groceries

Would you rather go ice fishing on the lake with the fish biting or go fishing in the summertime where the fish aren't biting?

--hide--

summer, even if the fish aren't biting... I just like being out in a boat on a quiet lake, enjoying the beauty of nature Gone Fishing!

Make your own trail mix, or buy some energy bars at the health food store (for that big hike up into the mountains, like at CM Rocky Mt Adventure Sunrise)?

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: summer, even if the fish aren't biting... I just like being out in a boat on a quiet...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

summer, even if the fish aren't biting... I just like being out in a boat on a quiet lake, enjoying the beauty of nature

Make your own trail mix, or buy some energy bars at the health food store (for that big hike up into the mountains, like at CM Rocky Mt Adventure )?

--hide--

I'd buy my energy bars, but I'm sure homemade would taste better.
Would you rather your hike be uphill or downhill?

Feb 2nd 2013 new
I'd rather hike downhill. Would you rather go scuba diving or skydiving?
Posts 11 - 20 of 200