Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Thanks to the 100+ CM members who participated in the 54-day Rosary Novena wheich ran from All Saints Day until Christmas Eve.

Another one is in the works. It will begin on Ash Wednesday and continue until Divine mercy Sunday (one week after Easter). This is a great way to keep ourselves focussed on Lent and to pray regularly throughout that Holy Season. PLEASE consider joining us. A daily Rosary may seem daunting but in a few days it becomes a cherished routine. it's also the source of enormous graces.

Please comment in this thread if you want to be added to the participant list. Also feel free to ask any questions about this wonderful devotion - either in comments or by messaging me.

This devotion and the daily Rosary are a life-changing practice. Won't you please consider it? We'd love to have you.

rosary rose

Jan 31st 2013 new

Please post if you're interested in participating. It begins inless than 2 weeks. This is a great way to mark Lent.

Jan 31st 2013 new

David..count me in! Do we follow any particular set of meditations during this novena? I have done it twice before on my own, and used a different one each time.

Jan 31st 2013 new

Thanks Christie. Great to have you on board.

Apart from praying the mysteries consecutively in order throughout both 3-novena cycles of the devotion, no. We usually post the mysteries and often a meditation every day. Facebook has a great community/page devoted to the 54-day novena as well. They often post very beautiful and efifying meditations.

Jan 31st 2013 new

Count me in as well David! I'm not on Facebook but I assume you will be posting in the Forum here? Thanks!

Feb 1st 2013 new

Count me in...

Feb 1st 2013 new

I am in.

God Bless you David for starting this.

Feb 1st 2013 new

Please count me in!!

Feb 1st 2013 new

I will do it

Feb 1st 2013 new

I'm in

Posts 1 - 10 of 200