Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Patrick, young friend! party

Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Happy Birthday, Patrick, young friend!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Happy Birthday, Patrick, young friend!

--hide--

Happy birthday Patrick - hope your day was a great one!
Jan 31st 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Patrick! Happy Birthday! party present

Jan 31st 2013 new

theheart HAPPY BIRTHDAY Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss hug rose rosary

Jan 31st 2013 new

Clover present HAPPY BIRTHDAY Happy Birthday! Clover rose

Jan 31st 2013 new

Hi there, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Jan 31st 2013 new

Hi Patrick, wishing you a most blessed birthday. Let the trumpets sound out in celebration. rose Happy Birthday! note hug

Jan 31st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Patrick! party Happy Birthday!

Jan 31st 2013 new

Happy Birthday!

(Quote) Michelle-930023 said: Happy Birthday Patrick!
(Quote) Michelle-930023 said:

Happy Birthday Patrick!

--hide--
Happy Birthday!Happy birthday, Patrick. And many more. Happy Birthday!

Jan 31st 2013 new

Aw, thanks Lina! That's very kind of you. Yes, I had a good day. Went out to lunch to celebrate then off to my Fluid Mechanics course. It's end of the week, just had my 1st exam Tuesday. We'll see how it goes. But I'm glad my bday fell towards the end of the week.

Genie, you get a gold star for including a wee bit o' the irish in your emoticons. Ireland Erin go bragh!

Linda, indeed. Let the trumpets sound! Being a long time trumpeter myself, it always warms my heart when someone shows appreciation for the instrument. Stars and Stripes forever! United States Flag

Of course, I hope someday to be praising God in that heavenly band with the angel angel Gabriel!

Thank you, one and all!

Posts 1 - 10 of 40