Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I am asking for prayers for both my Aunt Lise who was my Godmother. She just lost her daughter ( my cousin Manon) in July 2011 to cancer. Manon and I were the same age, so my Aunt got very depressed after my cousin died. There is still an autopsie report being done. I pray that my Aunt did not take her own life and that she died of natural causes. And most important that she is resting in the arms of Jesus with all the angels and saints.

Please pray also for my cousin Dany, her other daughter. She has to make all the funeral arrangements and will get all the reports. She lost her father tragically ( he died while riding his bicycle cross country ) in 1993 .

Thank you Jesus for your gift of eternal life. We pray for all the souls that have died and that they experience eternity with you.

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart angel Dove

01/31/2013 new

Prayers ascending your way! May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace.

Blessings,

Grace

01/31/2013 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I am asking for prayers for both my Aunt Lise who was my Godmother. She just lost her daughter ( my cousin Ma...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I am asking for prayers for both my Aunt Lise who was my Godmother. She just lost her daughter ( my cousin Manon) in July 2011 to cancer. Manon and I were the same age, so my Aunt got very depressed after my cousin died. There is still an autopsie report being done. I pray that my Aunt did not take her own life and that she died of natural causes. And most important that she is resting in the arms of Jesus with all the angels and saints.

Please pray also for my cousin Dany, her other daughter. She has to make all the funeral arrangements and will get all the reports. She lost her father tragically ( he died while riding his bicycle cross country ) in 1993 .

Thank you Jesus for your gift of eternal life. We pray for all the souls that have died and that they experience eternity with you.

Kathleen

--hide--

Offering my prayers for you and your family.... hug rosary hug
01/31/2013 new

Praying Praying rosary angel

02/01/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/01/2013 new

Praying angel rosary

02/01/2013 new

hug Thank you Grace, Becki, Bernie, Adriana and everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

It is a difficult time but this too shall pass, and in Jesus we find our resting place.

Blessings to all of you ! Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

02/01/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thank you Grace, Becki, Bernie, Adriana and everyone for your thoughts and prayers.It is...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Thank you Grace, Becki, Bernie, Adriana and everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

It is a difficult time but this too shall pass, and in Jesus we find our resting place.

Blessings to all of you ! Kathleen

--hide--

... here is an extra hug for Brenda, sorry I forgot to add your name hug

02/01/2013 new

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

02/01/2013 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 30