Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Widow and Widower meetup in MO

Jan 24th 2013 new

I was just wondering where I would post this. I wanted to open up an invitation to our local widow/widower group monthly get together in St. Louis MO. The group does have a lot of Catholic members but it is not limited to Catholic members only. The only real requirement is that you have to widowed (the group nobody wants to join). We have people that are 3 weeks out to people that are 7+ years out. It would be nice to meet some of you in person if you feel like making the trip or if you live in town. It will be on February 9th (Saturday) at a local Brewery for lunch.

Wasn't sure where to post this-post here or in the Member meet up section.

Any advice? Interest?

PS-I feel like a new person today. The dreaded 5 year mark has come and gone-whew made it another year.

Jan 26th 2013 new

Hmmm crickets chirp chirp chirp.......

Feb 1st 2013 new

Maybe you can post this on the Events page?

Yeah, five years is a milestone...but for me it's been a rollercoaster all the way and I'm past 14 at this point. hug

Posts 1 - 3 of 3