Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-750000 said: Thats wonderful news Marian!! Good luck with the new gig (try not to park in the bosses parking ...
(Quote) Joseph-750000 said:

Thats wonderful news Marian!! Good luck with the new gig (try not to park in the bosses parking spot)!

--hide--

Again I just want to reiterate that I had just prayed a St Therese Novena in early January (THANK YOU TARA) and just started 11 days ago, a 54 day Novena for this petition. I have been doing repeated 54 day novenas. This one is a new one and I actually dropped all of my other petitions off of it and asked God for a job. I decided to let every other petition leave my mind until this was fulfilled.
ALL PRAISES TO GOD! clap Sunrise PRAISE GOD! Praying

Jan 31st 2013 new

Yay! clap

Jan 31st 2013 new

Marian, I am SOOOO HAPPY for you! biggrin hug

God is good, and has allowed you to be lead to the job for a good reason. May you have a profound impact on others!!

Jan 31st 2013 new

Congratulations on your new job!

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-530106 said: Congratulations on your new job!
(Quote) Mary-530106 said:

Congratulations on your new job!

--hide--

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thank you to everyone who has written to me on this thread!! Praying

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Congradulation Marian! That's awesome! clap

Jan 31st 2013 new

Thank you Michelle!
Thank you Beverly and Daniel also! theheart

Feb 1st 2013 new

Congratulations! Great News! God Bless You

Feb 1st 2013 new
Praying
Feb 1st 2013 new

That is wonderful news Marian, congrats biggrin