Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

And not by whom you would expect! www.youtube.com
Jan 30th 2013 new

AL JAZEERA?? WOW. Definitely didn't expect that one!

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: AL JAZEERA?? WOW. Definitely didn't expect that one!
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

AL JAZEERA?? WOW. Definitely didn't expect that one!

--hide--

rosary
Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: And not by whom you would expect! www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: And not by whom you would expect! www.youtube.com
--hide--

Al Jazzira bought took over some American papers not too long ago. Hard to believe.

You know, there really wasn't too much coverage of this yearly event in any case. Not a topic the liberal press
wants to cover. No morals with the press anymore. Too bad for Americans and America.

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Al Jazzira bought took over some American papers not too long ago. Hard to believe.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Al Jazzira bought took over some American papers not too long ago. Hard to believe.

You know, there really wasn't too much coverage of this yearly event in any case. Not a topic the liberal press
wants to cover. No morals with the press anymore. Too bad for Americans and America.

--hide--

I have heard that the number of aborted babies, 50 million, is the number of illegal aliens who
have entered our country since the 1970's, to do work or for whatever.

The two issues may be correlated for different reasons.

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have heard that the number of aborted babies, 50 million, is the number of illegal aliens whoh...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I have heard that the number of aborted babies, 50 million, is the number of illegal aliens who
have entered our country since the 1970's, to do work or for whatever.

The two issues may be correlated for different reasons.

--hide--

Abortion kills the underclass the Progressives need to hold on to their power. Someone has to replace it! rolling eyes
Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Abortion kills the underclass the Progressives need to hold on to their power. Someone has to repl...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Abortion kills the underclass the Progressives need to hold on to their power. Someone has to replace it!
--hide--

Hi Clair, just curious, has anyone actually ran the numbers for the amount of tax $ the progs have lost by killing all those innocents ? I have heard claims that it would cover a big chunk of the deficits we now have, plus solidify Social Security for the long run, but I don't have a statistics background.

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Hi Clair, just curious, has anyone actually ran the numbers for the amount of tax $ the pr...
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Hi Clair, just curious, has anyone actually ran the numbers for the amount of tax $ the progs have lost by killing all those innocents ? I have heard claims that it would cover a big chunk of the deficits we now have, plus solidify Social Security for the long run, but I don't have a statistics background.

--hide--

I haven't heard of them. However; I'm 40 and born 7 months before Rv. W. 39-18 =21 years of children over 18 that would be paying taxes. 21! =231 million more tax returns over the years X(average tax bill) = The amount? $1000.00 tax bill ~ $231 Trillion?

Jerry, did I estimate right? Then there is the effect 55 million people are out of the economy, so the sales tax recepits are lower than could be.

No way around it morally or financially abortion harms man! rosary Clair
Feb 2nd 2013 new

I enjoyed the coverage. I would like to see more. I can't believe 70% of Americans still are in favor of Roe v Wade though. I don't believe that it is true.

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I enjoyed the coverage. I would like to see more. I can't believe 70% of Americans still are in favor of Ro...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I enjoyed the coverage. I would like to see more. I can't believe 70% of Americans still are in favor of Roe v Wade though. I don't believe that it is true.

--hide--

It's now where near that rate and there are many different categories the stats break down to. Granted the highest numbers think a 1st trimester abortion is ok rosary I have an email or more on my computer that addresses this. I'll find and post it.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10