Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

On February 14, the 5th Annual St. Valentine Banquet for widow(er)s in Washington, IN will be held.

It's a FREE event at the old St. Mary's School building. It starts at 6:00pm with a free catered meal and live entertainment. Guests are welcome.

Washington is a nice community in SW Indiana.

Just wanted to pass the info along.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Just wondered how this event turned out. I lived in Indpls. for 30 years & would drive through Logootee to visit a friend in Jasper. I was involved in divorce ministry for many years. Do you know about Catholic Divorce Ministry? They have a website & will post events that encourage attendance by divorced/separated people. Can't remember--are you in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis or in Evansville? If the former, please let the Family Life office know of these events, too so the news can get out. Deb Van Velse is the contact person there.

Single-again people need social events, too. Good luck with any future events.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Hi Carol. Jasper is just 20 miles south of Loogootee. I am not familiar with the Divorce Ministry you mentioned. I am a member of the Diocese of Evansville. I was unable to attend the Valentine event in Washington. I had a minor family crisis I had to attend to. Good to meet you!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3