Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Rachel!!! party

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday to one of CM's leading ladies. May it bring all you desire and more...... Happy Birthday!

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Rachel,
Thanks for adding the warmth and good spirit to CM. cookie hersheyskiss

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Rachel

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Rachel wave Happy Birthday! hug flower rose clap Happy Birthday! balloon present party

Feb 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Rachel ! Praying Praying Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose rose

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Happy Birthday to one of CM's leading ladies. May it bring all you desire and more......
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Happy Birthday to one of CM's leading ladies. May it bring all you desire and more......

--hide--
Happy Day Birthday Girl! Enjoy!
Feb 1st 2013 new

love your new pic! chocolate and ?

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: love your new pic! chocolate and ?
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

love your new pic! chocolate and ?

--hide--
Thanks Helen...and chocolate is always at the top of my list! My favorite is not fancy. I love Hershey's milk chocolate ...no almonds and not the big bar, the flat one that has all the little squares when you open the wrapper. Mmmmmm!
Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Happy Birthday Rachel. Thanks for the example of Catholic feminity that you provide for u...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Happy Birthday Rachel. Thanks for the example of Catholic feminity that you provide for us daily. We appreciate your beauty, your humor and your wisdom. Enjoy the day as you deserve it fair lady.

--hide--
We want to take this opportunity to wish you a blessed and happy birthday, Rachel. You've added a lot to the CM site, especially the fora. Special wishes for you on your special day...... cookie wave Happy Birthday! rose hug hug hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 23