Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Now I've seen everything!

Feb 1st 2013 new

Not just a $6,500 home pizza oven, but a $6,500 OUTDOOR home pizza oven!

kalamazoogourmet.com

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Not just a $6,500 home pizza oven, but a $6,500 OUTDOOR home pizza oven! http://kalamazoogourmet....
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

kalamazoogourmet.com

--hide--

Food network show Guy Fieri using one all the time......
Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Not just a $6,500 home pizza oven, but a $6,500 OUTDOOR home pizza oven! http://kalamazoogo...

kalamazoogourmet.com

--hide--

for those that have Money to Burn!!.. as the saying goes laughing laughing laughing

Feb 1st 2013 new

so how many did you order, Jerry?!! wink laughing laughing laughing

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Not just a $6,500 home pizza oven, but a $6,500 OUTDOOR home pizza oven! http://kalamazoogo...

kalamazoogourmet.com

--hide--

Feb 1st 2013 new

I want one of these, its pricy, but apparently digging up the back yard to lay in a pit full of fire heated stones isn't the done thing in a residental setting. [The bon fire to heat the stones is really frowned upon by neighbours, funnily enough].

www.multikaicooker.co.nz

Be prepared, slow browsers, for the video ad that comes up first.

Feb 1st 2013 new

And it's only 30" x 30".

Feb 1st 2013 new

It's been on my list for quite a few years now....

I am SO going to build a Pompeii oven out of low-duty yellow firebrick.

I can spin pizza dough like a champ!

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: And it's only 30" x 30".
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

And it's only 30" x 30".

--hide--

I think it would be awesome to have one in my backyard...but then I also have a three in one grill that I won with the Cancer Walk last year & a small back yard fire pit for my yard yet to be installed. As soon as it gets warmer I will be finding suitable lawn furniture..... scratchchin scratchchin fluffy
Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think it would be awesome to have one in my backyard...but then I also have a three in one gri...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I think it would be awesome to have one in my backyard...but then I also have a three in one grill that I won with the Cancer Walk last year & a small back yard fire pit for my yard yet to be installed. As soon as it gets warmer I will be finding suitable lawn furniture.....
--hide--
Pink with ducks & bows? wink laughing

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Pink with ducks & bows?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Pink with ducks & bows?

--hide--

scratchchin Not sure I have seen those but if they have hearts on them they would match my shutters.... Blinded by love
Posts 1 - 10 of 12