Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying

Good luck with this new job, enjoy it and keep praying, God is always listening!!

hug Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying Giving thanks! God is good!

Feb 1st 2013 new

Marian,

I'm so very pleased that this area of your life is settling down and now you can go on to the next subject on your list.

Eloise

Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Marian,I'm so very pleased that this area of your life is settling down and now you ...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Marian,

I'm so very pleased that this area of your life is settling down and now you can go on to the next subject on your list.

Eloise

--hide--

You said it! This part needed to get going! THANK YOU Eloise!

Thank you Vivian, Monica, Jessica, Adriana and David!! THANK YOU

God does hear us! IN DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! hyper

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Do you had God's phone number?????
Feb 1st 2013 new
God provides! May His name be glorified! I wish you success in your new job, Maid Marian.

Rolling Along <--- wheelies for your good news
Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Yea God!!!
Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Do you had God's phone number?????
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

--hide--

Jim's back!!! Nice to see your smiling face again.
Feb 1st 2013 new

Yay Marian... clap clap clap

You go girl!!!

gardener For your first day of work.... delivered to your door... rose rose rose

(If I lived close I would bring you a whole bunch! *grin*)

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Do you had God's phone number?????
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

--hide--

I have his number. Pray fervently and maybe get someone else to join. I use the rosary and had also used a St Therese Novena. ....to get His attention- not that I lost it but...

I prayed consistently, put God first and asked Him for guidance.

Posts 41 - 50 of 88