Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Only a few days left.

Feb 1st 2013 new

My subscription runs out in a few days and I won't be renewing any time soon. Between tax season and looking for a house and spring on it's way I may not be back for awhile. I may go to CM Rocky Mountains if it happens I'll have to see how house hunting plays out. Prayers and best of luck to everyone in your search. It's been fun as always.

Feb 1st 2013 new

aw...sorry to see you go.

I enjoyed meeting you in Chicago last summer.

Good luck with the future plans and God bless.....

Feb 1st 2013 new

Good luck to you.

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ann-69118 said: My subscription runs out in a few days and I won't be renewing any time soon. Between tax season...
(Quote) Ann-69118 said:

My subscription runs out in a few days and I won't be renewing any time soon. Between tax season and looking for a house and spring on it's way I may not be back for awhile. I may go to CM Rocky Mountains if it happens I'll have to see how house hunting plays out. Prayers and best of luck to everyone in your search. It's been fun as always.

--hide--

Best of luck to you, Ann! I'll miss your posts! Chelle

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Ann-69118 said: My subscription runs out in a few days and I won't be renewing any time soon. Between tax season and looking...
(Quote) Ann-69118 said:

--hide--

Offering my prayers....hope everything goes well for you!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5