Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found or unavailable

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to the 100+ CM members who participated in the 54-day Rosary Novena wheich ran from All Sa...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Thanks to the 100+ CM members who participated in the 54-day Rosary Novena wheich ran from All Saints Day until Christmas Eve.

Another one is in the works. It will begin on Ash Wednesday and continue until Divine mercy Sunday (one week after Easter). This is a great way to keep ourselves focussed on Lent and to pray regularly throughout that Holy Season. PLEASE consider joining us. A daily Rosary may seem daunting but in a few days it becomes a cherished routine. it's also the source of enormous graces.

Please comment in this thread if you want to be added to the participant list. Also feel free to ask any questions about this wonderful devotion - either in comments or by messaging me.

This devotion and the daily Rosary are a life-changing practice. Won't you please consider it? We'd love to have you.

--hide--

Count me in, again!

Feb 1st 2013 new
Totally in.
Feb 1st 2013 new

During our Rosary Novena, I will be posting the list of participants, and posting the daily meditations.

Please post on this forum, or message me, or David - 364112, if you would like to participate!! wave

I will soon post more information including how to keep track of each day of this novena. theheart rosary

rose rosary theheart So far, 11 participants: theheart rosary rose

Adriana – 822199 Ciudad de Mexico, MEX

Amy – 56598 West Hartford, CT

Becki – 568712 Ft. Mitchell, KY

Christie – 910934 Azusa, CA

Dave – 24315 Cottonwood, ID

David – 364112 Cleveland, OH

Jessica – 897416 Hudson, WI

Josephine – 611497 Kuala Lumpur, MYS

Kelsey – 802691 Wheaton, IL

Tara – 916865 Slidell, LA

Vivian – 213866 Muntinlupa, PHL

Feb 1st 2013 new

I will as well.

Feb 1st 2013 new

rosary

Absolutely!

Feb 1st 2013 new

I would love to pray with you

Feb 1st 2013 new

I'd like to pray this novena. Amy, information on how to track each day would be great, thanks!!

Feb 1st 2013 new
Please add my name to the list.
Feb 1st 2013 new

Thank you, David, for organizing this!

I would love to join all of you smile rosary

Feb 1st 2013 new

Yes, it would be a pleasure to participate in honoring Our Lady and Her Son by a 54 day rosary novena.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200