Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha biggrin

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha

--hide--

Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creating several posts in a row that did not ban anyone in the last topic just so she could lock it, and for creating a duplicate ban topic!

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creati...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creating several posts in a row that did not ban anyone in the last topic just so she could lock it, and for creating a duplicate ban topic!

--hide--

I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic... embarassed

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic...

--hide--

We are sorry for abandoning you, Jerry, but the sweet bliss of my new comforter in the 6 degree F night was somehow more enticing than cyber banning with you ;P
We still love you, Jerry, and I will prove it by banning you with my whole heart <3

02/02/2013 new
Rachel is banned because it's no longer her birthday tongue
02/02/2013 new

Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present. sad weeping

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present.

--hide--

Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.

--hide--

yes Brian can be unbanned for sticking up for you but he is double banned if he did not give you a birthday present !!! wink scratchchin

02/06/2013 new
Remember this thread is available when we lock the other one wave
02/07/2013 new

Zoom is banned for mentioning THE DREADED LOCK and bringing bad news wide eyed shocked sad

Posts 1 - 10 of 200