Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is thinking the new Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt from Braums is trouble.....one dish ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is thinking the new Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt from Braums is trouble.....one dish & I am hooked on the stuff.......
--hide--
Margo thinks that sounds yummy and is thankful that she thinks Braums isn't sold here.

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is Happy.Going up to 50 tomorrow www.youtube.com
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is Happy.Going up to 50 tomorrow
www.youtube.com

--hide--
Margo is melow on this Saturday morning. She is watching the movie Super 8 on Netflix and convincing herself to get moving after the movie.

02/02/2013 new

Rachel is enjoying another cup of coffee after a strange morning -- my little girls were to go for visitation for a few hours with their father but Julia started feeling bad after her shower and then threw up and has just tried a couple crackers now -- I haven't dared to go get my shower and don't know if I'll get out skiing after all -- but I do know I'd better start the bread dough so we have bread to go with soup for supper.

02/02/2013 new

Margo finished watching Super 8 and moderating a professional group on LinkedIn. Super 8 was OK, but not a great movie. It reminded M of how Steven Spielberg started out as a filmmaker and sure enough he was an exc producer (or something like that.) Time to go work out.

02/02/2013 new

Snow tonight.Brian is mad. irked hissyfit snowman POOF on Frosty The Snowman.

02/03/2013 new

Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night and is a third of the way thru it. M has been spendg too much time "plugged in" on the Internet and Netflix, nd she is enjoyg just reading.

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night an...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night and is a third of the way thru it. M has been spendg too much time "plugged in" on the Internet and Netflix, nd she is enjoyg just reading.

--hide--
ugh...vegetarian

02/21/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael returns from breakfast at the mall, delighted with the bargains he struck in a 75% off clearance sale ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Michael returns from breakfast at the mall, delighted with the bargains he struck in a 75% off clearance sale at Barnes and Noble: $20 for a turntable that records LPs onto a memory stick, and $12.50 for a photo scanner for his iPhone! More clutter, yay!

--hide--

Helen would love to get a record player!! She has several records that she would love to play!

Helen just revised her profile in many areas!!
03/03/2013 new

No More Snow biggrin Brian is happy clap

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: No More Snow Brian is happy
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

No More Snow Brian is happy

--hide--
Good for you Brian,,we here near Chi town are expecting another snow storm starting tomorrow night til tuesday. faint smile Ice Skating

Posts 151 - 160 of 200