Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: What I've been wondering is how big is that "nothing box?"
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

What I've been wondering is how big is that "nothing box?"

--hide--

I asked my brother this question and got his answer this morning. It is just too good not to share.

"I’ve conducted extensive research into this very question and have discovered the answer. The size of a man’s “empty” box is in direct proportion to the size of a woman’s “memory” network. The longer a woman’s memory’s, as in “do you remember what you said to me on our 7th date, 21 years ago…” and her expectation on a man’s memory of such events, the larger a man’s “empty” box!"

Feb 2nd 2013 new

[quote]Danny-657883 said:

We are also currently trying to develop a second nothing box

Hehehe! Good one, Danny!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Too funny!

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?

--hide--

See the Gospel about Mary trying to get Jesus to scold Martha for not helping. Or did I get that backwards? laughing duck My box is medically prooven to be a hole.
A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

There used to be a black circle in the middle of this slide, my nothing hole. It is filling up though :worried:
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Thanks for the laugh today!

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) BIll-154597 said: What is a nothing box?
(Quote) BIll-154597 said:

What is a nothing box?

--hide--

Modern astrophysics would call it a black hole. Even pure energy is caught by it! shocked
Feb 3rd 2013 new
Did anyone hunt for more of this guy's clips?

www.youtube.com
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Why Fair Lady, Linda, it has been speculated by eminent Southern Theologians that Eve was gi...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Why Fair Lady, Linda,

it has been speculated by eminent Southern Theologians that Eve was given a tongue as the Gates of Paradise closed and she was heard to say, "Don't you think you're going fishing today the leaves need raking up. At that point The Destroying Angel handed Adam the Nothing Box to ease his suffering!

--hide--
Why Sir Knight, Con,

Didn't you hear....When the Destroying Angel handed Adam the Nothing Box, he also slipped the key to said box to Eve. wink hug

Now don't you have some leaves to rake or grass to cut?? angel laughing laughing

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Did anyone hunt for more of this guy's clips? www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Did anyone hunt for more of this guy's clips?

www.youtube.com
--hide--

Clair, that is so funny. You ought to start a new thread about scoring differences. That was soooo funny AND so very true! Thanks for posting the link.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Why Sir Knight, Con, Didn't you hear....When the Destroying Angel handed Adam...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Why Sir Knight, Con,

Didn't you hear....When the Destroying Angel handed Adam the Nothing Box, he also slipped the key to said box to Eve.

Now don't you have some leaves to rake or grass to cut??

--hide--
Well said Lady Linda,

The said Eve placed the key in her Fig Leaf purse and Autumn came and to Eve's horror she only had the purse handle and the key was lost. So your advice about raking leaves is indeed a timely one! knight-errant

Posts 61 - 70 of 83