Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Illowa?

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Phil-347749 said: Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?
(Quote) Phil-347749 said:

--hide--

Hi Phil..The best way to go about this is to pick something you are interested in doing, link it to a Mass and a meal and then present it as an organized event. Usually if you ask for opinions then nothing gets concretely set up. If you build it they will come. wink

Feb 5th 2013 new
Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Phil-347749 said: Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?

--hide--

Hi Phil,

I am interested in getting a group of CM members together. wink I live in Cedar Rapids. biggrin

Peace and prayers,

Shirley

Feb 8th 2013 new

--hide--
Maybe.. where and when?

Feb 10th 2013 new

Hi again,
I've decided not to pursue this idea. Best of luck if someone else does!

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
--hide--
I would enjoy getting together for an event sometime?? Dubuque, Iowa/ Galena, Illinois area would be an ideal location! I live about 75 miles from that area but enjoy it very much! Springtime would be a good option as well!

Any comments are welcomed and appreciated! biggrin scratchchin wave

Posts 1 - 7 of 7