Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Threse is banned for being too picky.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Threse is banned for being too picky.

--hide--

Brian is banned for not being supportive weeping and also misspelling my name eyepopping shocked laughing
Feb 2nd 2013 new

My 2nd grade teacher was Miss Pell. Therese is banned for not knowing that. boggled

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian is banned because he is a sweetie except for picking on Therese
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Brian is banned because he is a sweetie except for picking on Therese

--hide--

Rachel is unbanned because finally I have one supporter wink hug
Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My 2nd grade teacher was Miss Pell. Therese is banned for not knowing that.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

My 2nd grade teacher was Miss Pell. Therese is banned for not knowing that.

--hide--

Lina is banned for banning me for not knowing the unknown shocked eyepopping rolling eyes
Feb 2nd 2013 new
Therese is banned for knowing what is not known
Feb 2nd 2013 new

I ban myself for all the stupid things I've done in my life and gotten away with.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Peter's unbanned because forgiveness is a liberating gift, and sounds like he knows better now. ???

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Lina is banned for UNBANNING someone wide eyed shocked

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Lina is banned for UNBANNING someone
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Lina is banned for UNBANNING someone

--hide--
Brian is banned for not allowing an acceptable variation in the rules of the game

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Brian is banned for not allowing an acceptable variation in the rules of the game
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Brian is banned for not allowing an acceptable variation in the rules of the game

--hide--
John is banned for implying there are actual rules and that we are to follow them for this thread.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200