Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I'm going to the Third Day, Colton Dixon concert in Erie on Feb 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Sounds fun, Rachel. I've been to a couple of Christian music festivals here in the Upper Midwest, Sonshine Festival in MN, and Lifest in WI. Actually the two times to Lifest were part of a CM Event. Among the big headliners the last time we went were Skillet and Toby Mac. We also went to see Superchic perform in a small barn at midnight both years. We also were able to go to daily Mass at the Diocese of Green Bay tent. Fun time!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

I LOVE concerts........but only by U2. I saw their last tour 7 times. I wouldn't necessarily reccomend going to Bono for theology lessons, but you often find references to Christianity and the Bible in U2's music. Here's one from the last tour called "End of the World". It's Judas speaking to Jesus....

www.youtube.com

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I'm going to the Third Day, Colton Dixon concert in Erie on Feb 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I&#...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I'm going to the Third Day, Colton Dixon concert in Erie on Feb 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--
Was this a birthday present? scratchchin
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Was this a birthday present?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Was this a birthday present?
--hide--

Kinda, sorta :)
Going w/ my daughter Susy, her cross country coach/my friend, and her daughter -- and she bought us all tickets because she is super nice that way!

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I'm going to the Third Day, Colton Dixon concert in Erie on Feb 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--

I am so jealous. I love their song Born Again. Enjoy for both my daughter and myself as we are big fans.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6