Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Sky View: The 100 Year Test

Feb 1st 2013 new

This link contains the story of Pope LeoXIII vision of what was to come and also Pope Benedict's encyclical on some of the future challenges of the church. It's worth the read.

catholic-skyview-tremblay.blogspot.com

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: This link contains the story of Pope LeoXIII vision of what was to come and also Pope Benedi...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

This link contains the story of Pope LeoXIII vision of what was to come and also Pope Benedict's encyclical on some of the future challenges of the church. It's worth the read.

catholic-skyview-tremblay.blogspot.com

--hide--

I peeked at it, Denise. I am too tired to read it now, but it looked very interesting. Scary too.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Thank you Marianne for your comments. Read the article when you have free time.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Thank you Marianne for your comments. Read the article when you have free time.
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Thank you Marianne for your comments. Read the article when you have free time.

--hide--
Now I see why Pope Benedict XVI choose His name after Pope Benedict XV. I will be reading His encyclical on preaching the Gospel. Thanks Denise for this information. I have to say, isn't funny how so many Popes have predicted what would be in the future if certain things are or aren't done. The Lord seems to always warn us through so many Popes and we seem to never listen.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I peeked at it, Denise. I am too tired to read it now, but it looked very interesting....
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I peeked at it, Denise. I am too tired to read it now, but it looked very interesting. Scary too.

--hide--

I'm quite curious about the Encyclical of Benedict XV, and look forward to the upcoming one form his sucessor of Faith with eager interest as well.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Thank you Thomas and Steven for your comments.

Yes, we don't listen until it is too late and sometimes then we don't even listen. Our Lady of Kibeho warned the people in Kibeho, Rwanda what would happen, but they did not believe her. We should listen and learn from other countries mistakes.

Feb 4th 2013 new

Wow, thank you for sharing this article. It reminds me of a quote that I have read somewhere either on a website and/or in a book stating that the smoke of satan has entered the church.

Feb 5th 2013 new

Thank you Jessica for your comments.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8