Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

When someone is not a member

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Can they still read emails here that people have already sent them before they become inactive?

I know we can't open emails once we become inactive but what about previously read emails?

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Can they still read emails here that people have already sent them before they become inactive? <...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Can they still read emails here that people have already sent them before they become inactive?

I know we can't open emails once we become inactive but what about previously read emails?

--hide--

I don't know for certain, but my guess would be no.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

I think your guess is correct, Jerry.

at least that was my experience when I was a non-paying member for several months.

I could not read any of the mail in my inbox. grrr!

you might want to forward your CM mail to your personal email addy before you go Marian.

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I don't know for certain, but my guess would be no.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I don't know for certain, but my guess would be no.

--hide--

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: I think your guess is correct, Jerry. at least that was my experience when I was a non-...
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

at least that was my experience when I was a non-paying member for several months.

you might want to forward your CM mail to your personal email addy before you go Marian.

--hide--

This is true.. I could not read any of my emails when I was not paying.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Debbie-168656 said: I think your guess is correct, Jerry. a...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Debbie-168656 said:

This is true.. I could not read any of my emails when I was not paying.

--hide--

Yes- I am glad I asked. One person wrote me some super interesting family history I want to keep handy..THANK YOU

Feb 5th 2013 new
How does someone email on CM? I thought emails were taken off line?
Feb 5th 2013 new

When the above members mention email, they are referring to the on-site communication--messages, emotigrams, and private chat.

Feb 5th 2013 new
Thanks for the clarification
Posts 1 - 8 of 8