Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 30th 2013 new

karen, from mn.....many thanks for your prayers for tom. tomorrow is the funeral, tom's brother, matt, who died in his sleep. sad
may his soul rest in peace. Praying theheart Praying may tom find comfort & support from his father, brothers & sisters (matt's death hit him pretty hard) sad rose

Jan 30th 2013 new

kate, from ma.....thank you for your prayers for tom... hug rose

Jan 30th 2013 new

FUNERAL SERVICES FOR MATT (TOM'S YOUNGEST BROTHER) TOMORROW...

may matt rest in peace. may tom & his family find peace & comfort, love & support as they put matt to rest. may they rejoice in the memories of matt, as they share stories about matt, knowing they will be able to always have a piece of matt in their hearts...Praying theheart Praying rose

Jan 30th 2013 new

May God the Almighty, have mercy on Tom, provide him with renewed strength and faith, and hold him in the palm of His hand while he waits... Praying rosary

Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

SOME NEWS

tom is returning from florida today, after funeral services for his youngest brother, please pray for his comfort and support as he begins another journey of grief, along with his declining health.... sad Praying theheart Praying rose

Feb 3rd 2013 new

dear beverly, thank you for your continued prayers....tom needs all the prayers sent his way....hug hug rose

Feb 3rd 2013 new

dear professor, thank you for your continued prayers, lord knows my friend, tom, can use all the prayers he receives...you are terrific....hug hug rose

Feb 3rd 2013 new

PRAYER FOR THE SICK

omnipotent and and eternal god, the everlasting salvation of those who
believe, hear us on behalf of thy sick servant, tom, for whom we beg,
thy aid of pitying mercy, that, with, his bodily health restored,
he may give thanks to thee in thy church. throught christ our lord.
amen.
Praying theheart Praying rose

Feb 11th 2013 new

prayer for tom

prayer for healing
almighty and merciful father, by the power of your command, drive
away from me all forms of sickness and disease. restore strength to
my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, i may
bless and serve you, now and forevermore. amen.

Praying theheart Praying rose

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200