Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/03/2013 new

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it and learn from it. ~ The Lion King

02/03/2013 new

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy." ~Finding Nemo

02/03/2013 new

Jack Sparrow: No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM!
Elizabeth Swann: Yes, the rum is gone.
Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth Swann: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance that they won't see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?!

~Pirates of the Caribbean, the Curse of the Black Pearl

02/16/2013 new

Frankly my dear,I dont give a damn.
Clark Gable
Gone With The Wind
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE.
Vivan Leigh
Gone With The Wind
You murdered my husband.You would have killed the doctor.
Evelyn Keyes
So what?So Im no good.But Im no worse than anybody else.
Van Heflin
The Prowler

02/17/2013 new
There is no place like home... The Wizard of Oz

After all, tomorrow is another day... Gone With the Wind

Here's looking at you, kid... Casablance
02/18/2013 new

Did you say a few words for the boys?
Richard Widmark
I said Goodbye.
Robert Middleton
Very touching.
Richard Widmark
The Law And Jake Wade

02/20/2013 new

Dont call me Yank.Im from Georgia.
Dennis Morgan
God Is My Copilot

04/01/2013 new

This is Johnny Apollo.Hes not a mug like you mugs.

Llyod Nolan introduces Tyrone Power to his boys.

Johnny Apollo

04/01/2013 new

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

" I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

Lloyd Dobler - Say Anything

04/01/2013 new

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

Rob Gordon - High Fidelity

Posts 81 - 90 of 110