Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Happy belated birthday Patrick! from one Irishman to another!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Happy belated birthday Patrick!

from one Irishman to another!

--hide--

Aye, lass! Have a pint o' the black gold (Guinness) fer me! Clover Harp Ireland shamrock

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Hello Patrick...I will embibe with one on St. Patrick's Day Here's to ya Clover

Feb 7th 2013 new

thank ye kindly. cheers to you!

Mar 1st 2013 new

Clover Clover Clover St. Patrick's day... clap shamrock shamrock shamrock

Mar 1st 2013 new

Many Happy Returns,Patrick wave Happy Birthday! balloon clap Happy Birthday! party present

Mar 1st 2013 new
Happy Birthday Patrick. Blessings for the coming year
Mar 2nd 2013 new
I too missed the horns... but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday Patrick! We will miss you at CM AZ... if your finals are over, come join the fun!!! Clover baseball Dove You get a Gold Star! Happy Birthday! biggrin
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I too missed the horns... but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday Patrick! We will miss you at CM...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I too missed the horns... but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday Patrick! We will miss you at CM AZ... if your finals are over, come join the fun!!!
--hide--

Thanks so much, Janet. I wish I could join you too, but that timing is just before finals right when the intensity of study reaches a fever pitch. I wish you all the best and have a great time in my stead. And, as St. Patrick's Day is coming up soon...I'll wish you an early Happy St. Paddy's Day! shamrock

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Thanks very much, Shara.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Thank you again, Brian.

Posts 31 - 40 of 40