Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Chocolates or flowers?

02/03/2013 new

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

02/03/2013 new

I am a flowers AND candy kind of girl, but I guess if I couldn't have both, I'd have to go with flowers. They're more romantic. I don't know about you, but I've never read a love poem about chocolate; there's plenty of them about flowers.

02/03/2013 new
Flowers
02/03/2013 new

I want both.. wink I am an equal opportunity acceptor.

02/03/2013 new

Personally either one is fine for me, but I would prefer chocolate, but not the boxes of assorted chocolates. I am perfectly happy with a bag of Dove chocolates or some Baci.

02/03/2013 new
Check here:

www.poemhunter.com
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

How about chocolate-covered edible flowers? They'd add a spiciness to the flavor (nasturtiums, pansies, squash blossoms, etc).

02/03/2013 new

Flowers

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

--hide--

No chocolates for me - already working out an hour a day! Flowers for sure, or maybe an "experience" that you plan with little cost! Like a romantic scavenger hunt - with little notes and clues based on experiences we've shared, ending with a romantic (indoor - brrr!) picnic or wine & cheese snack. I'm definitely a cheesy romantic type! But I think most girls would like this, as so much thought went into it! Ladies, do you agree, or am I unique?

02/03/2013 new

I can't eat chocolate (due to migraines), so I really like flowers. I would also enjoy a card with some hand-written sentiments. Flowers will die, but you can always go back and read the card!

Posts 1 - 10 of 128