Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

seeking a Valentines date

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Hello

I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for Valentines Day and byeond

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Sounds like a great idea. Any interest in making a group outing of it? smile

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jason-289450 said: Hello I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for Valent...
(Quote) Jason-289450 said:

Hello

I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for Valentines Day and byeond

--hide--

Hi Jason, if I were a "few" years younger I would enjoy going on a Valentine's date with you. lovestruck! Sadly . . . not. sad
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-289450 said: Hello I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for ...

Hello

--hide--

This kind of innovation is very impressive to me. Women like a man who can take charge of situations and this is definitely doing that and then some. I have a few wonderfully Catholic CM ladies in mind for you but before I send them your way and they get rejected, I just wanted to know if you could provide some qualifications of what you are looking for and some deal breakers. Thanks and I definitely think that you will get a date this year. crossfingers Way to go taking the bull by the horns. clap

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-289450 said: Hello I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for ...

Hello

--hide--
Jason, Obviously I'm old enough to be your mother but to encourage you'd, I'd like to know what sort of date you have in mind? Coffee? I love the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.

Feb 4th 2013 new
I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs Day for Labor Day for Memorial Day for next Monday at 3 in the afternoon next Thursday at 7 the evening basically I am looking for a date. Do I sound desperate to you?
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs D...
(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs Day for Labor Day for Memorial Day for next Monday at 3 in the afternoon next Thursday at 7 the evening basically I am looking for a date. Do I sound desperate to you?
--hide--

Allen,

laughing laughing Humor with desperation always works smile smile

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs D...
(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs Day for Labor Day for Memorial Day for next Monday at 3 in the afternoon next Thursday at 7 the evening basically I am looking for a date. Do I sound desperate to you?
--hide--
OMGOSH!!! What a stroke of luck, Allen, turns out I'm looking for a date on these exact same days. wink

Do I sound desperate, or just a case of being in the right forum at the right time?? laughing rose heart

Feb 4th 2013 new

Hello

--hide--
Great courage! May God grant you your wish, Jason. theheart

Feb 4th 2013 new

Hello

--hide--

let us know if this is working for you

Posts 1 - 10 of 28