Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Just curious. The If I was on death row I would request this meal sort of thing.

For me it would be a combo platter of grilled lobster and prawns, biggrin grilled baby back ricks biggrin and a nice juicy grilled steak biggrin . Not sure I could eat all of that but I could not pick just one. laughing Not sure if you have to clean your plate on death row. scratchchin

02/03/2013 new

Coffee and Chocolate in just about any form. My mom's pecanettes (a gooey, sweet, bite sized little pastry) and homemade caramels. And fresh fruit--especially if there is chocolate to dip it in biggrin

02/03/2013 new

oh, I'd probably go with comfort food: mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, ice cream, chocolate.

all things I love but rarely eat.
and a good cup of strong black coffee. or maybe a chocolate milkshake!

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Just curious. The If I was on death row I would request this meal sort of thing....
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Just curious. The If I was on death row I would request this meal sort of thing.

For me it would be a combo platter of grilled lobster and prawns, grilled baby back ricks and a nice juicy grilled steak . Not sure I could eat all of that but I could not pick just one. Not sure if you have to clean your plate on death row.

--hide--

02/03/2013 new

I would want homemade chocolate chip coookies, cheese pizza from pizza hut, a steak... but I could try the tactic that a man used where he said he did not know what he wanted his last meal to be, so they moved his execution date to another day.

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Just curious. The If I was on death row I would request this meal sort of thing. ...

For me it would be a combo platter of grilled lobster and prawns, grilled baby back ricks and a nice juicy grilled steak . Not sure I could eat all of that but I could not pick just one. Not sure if you have to clean your plate on death row.

--hide--

Hmm... I wonder what prawns are? Ricks - ribs? If I was your cook, this menu would definitely get you some more free time scratchchin

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Andrea-368827 said: Hmm... I wonder what prawns are? Ricks - ribs? If I was your cook, this menu would ...
(Quote) Andrea-368827 said:

Hmm... I wonder what prawns are? Ricks - ribs? If I was your cook, this menu would definitely get you some more free time

--hide--

Prawns are very large shrimp and ricks are ribs but I made a huge typo embarassed . laughing laughing laughing

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Prawns are very large shrimp and ricks are ribs but I made a huge typo .

Prawns are very large shrimp and ricks are ribs but I made a huge typo .

--hide--

Thanks for the info.

I think I'll have the lemon meringue pie with cold water or the chocolate chip cookies with milk.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7